Which elements makes a good smother scene?

Share your own vision of that fetish

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Certe cose le avrai col tempo, certe altre non le avrai mai. - "Diaframma"

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Update : by the way, i think that lethal face smothering could happen is some very specific situations :lol: :

ahah Odi, I know Ezada, and she's stunning for facesittin context !
    I forgot, I also love the scissorhold very much, I should be very strong for a good scissorhold (like Pamela or Bianca remember Bianca? she did a very good performance whne she was a postwoman )

CITAZIONE
    I perfectly imagine Gisy encased in nylon, smothering me with her most crazy expression, experiencing ecstatic pleasure from killing me, bringing herself to orgasm while i die under her hands without a chance to get mine!

well, I think it's a widespread fantasy among those who love this. But in some videos that you sent me, was present some M / F domination? possible? only in some passages, or even just the vision of blowjob gag reflex (it's always about suffocation isn't it?) :lol:

CITAZIONE
    I always loved the vids where two or more girls were killing a single victim! We tried that in our latest vid, was really great! that would be part of the next project too!

yes, sorry if I haven't replied to the email yet. The situation is still difficult here to work with two girls and I will keep you updated, unfortunately Elizabeth has stopped to be available for videos, thisis really bad. Was my favorite, she's really smart.

2.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    My favorite sequences from Pantyhose dreams #1

3.     +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Sto male... 😍

4.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    It's truly a wonderful dream... 😍

5.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Oh yes, of course i remember, i would love to work with her again! she was really great, and open to explicit content too! I wish she would be available in the future. I hesitated to post the exact same scene you show about pantyhose dream, because this is also my fav sequence :woot: .

Yeah, M/F are part of the scenarios i love, the only thing is that M/F scene would be better with explicit content, and i know this is not something you can easily do, this is why i never asked for it. The is some sensuality into F/F scene that don't need any sexual element to look "exciting", i don't feel the same with M/F scene, where some sexual element is important to increase the intensity and sensual atmosphere of the scene. But in case you would have a male model who accept to wear pantyhose and play with a girl no doubt that would be incredible ;)

yes, sorry if I haven't replied to the email yet. The situation is still difficult here to work with two girls and I will keep you updated, unfortunately Elizabeth has stopped to be available for videos, thisis really bad. Was my favorite, she's really smart.

No problem my dear, i understand the situation is not easy at this time, i'm sad to hear about Liz, she was definately one of my favorite, i was hoping she would be part of our next project, i noticed you post vid with Eleonore lately is she back in buisness? that's ok, we can wait that things restart with girls and all, then we will discuss about our next custom project.

6.     +1   +1   -1

Amatore

Group
    Nylonmasked Members

Status
    I like handsmother scenes, combined maybe with bagging or sleeper hold. As Gisy said, foot and facesitting smothers are not believable (and breast smother too, in my opinion).

To be enjoyable a scene should be fought with energy and desperation. I don't like continuous moaning and screaming, and I wouldn't like a real dialogue in it, but this depends... In my fantasies the victim is not (usually) killed so I don't like death stare either.

7.     +1   +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Pantyhose dreams it'a very good video with a good performance of Gisy in a bagged victim role. But Bianca don't have a right nylon mask in my opinion, because i love to see deformed face under the nylon.

8.     +2   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    QUOTE (Soldier Of Fortune @ 22/5/2020, 16:02) 
    Pantyhose dreams it'a very good video with a good performance of Gisy in a bagged victim role. But Bianca don't have a right nylon mask in my opinion, because i love to see deformed face under the nylon.

I see what you mean, i feel the same way with bagging ! Love the face deformed by plastic, it perfectly symbolize how hard the victim is being deprivated from air! this is the most visual method to me, because the whole face is visible! strange to think that a lovely woman can be ended by some barely visible material.

9.     +1   +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (odinoot @ 23/5/2020, 00:23) 
    CITAZIONE (Soldier Of Fortune @ 22/5/2020, 16:02) 

I see what you mean, i feel the same way with bagging ! Love the face deformed by plastic, it perfectly symbolize how hard the victim is being deprivated from air! this is the most visual method to me, because the whole face is visible! strange to think that a lovely woman can be ended by some barely visible material.

Of course Odinoot i love a deformed face under the plastic bag...it's a weird contrast to see a cute face totally distorted in two different ways, in plastic or nylon. Very exciting to me.

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    it's not possible to die with encasement :D

but these scenes would prove otherwise

11.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    🥂

12.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I found the scissorhold also interesting, with the right girl it's credible, especially with the final with snapneck ( by feet ?? mno Iprefer hand, but Odi love snapneck with feet )

13.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    QUOTE (Gisy Scerman @ 27/5/2020, 15:32) 
    I found the scissorhold also interesting, with the right girl it's credible, especially with the final with snapneck ( by feet ?? mno Iprefer hand, but Odi love snapneck with feet )

Indeed my dear Gisy, i must say, i've a thing for scissorhold, very sensual, like some sort of lethal hug! i love the snapneck with feet indeed, but it's more realistic when the girls is asleep and can't defend herself, like we did in supeheroines dreams 5 :
    vlcsnap-2020-05-27-16h46m56s581
    Liz was barely awaken when Stella viciously snap her neck with her feet!

Otherwise, it's pretty hard to include into script, neck snap with hand is also cool, actually, i love it because it's probably one of the most "surprising" method, but it's happening too fast, my feelings about that methods are ambiguous :)

27 replies since 20/5/2020, 08:19   799 views