« Older   Newer »

1. Nylon_Encasement
        +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Nylonmasked Members

Status
    Hi all!

I'm from Slovenia, a neighbouring country of Italy :) I do understand a bit of Italian but not enough yet. I really got interested of learning it more recently. Mosetly because, since I was little, we went there many, many times, and I always loved it, Also here, there was a channel on TV which was in Italian and they had the best cartoons and series there and I watched it every day :) Plus, I have some relatives living there and I would like to move there one day.

Now to my fetish :) I can say that my favorite fetish is nylon encasement, I love seeing a women in nylon encasement, It's so sexy. And also I love to dress like that, really love the feeling and touch of nylon, specially with a good quality pantyhose. It's a turn on for sure. And I'm straight :)

This all started when I was little and started to notice women wearing pantyhose and I just couldn't stop staring at those legs :) That transparent, shiny, complete skin tight look. And not just the love for pantyhose but also female legs and feet. Then it wasn't long when I got this comic book and saw a women (a burglar, but she was an undercover cop) robbing a house (not sure if it was a house, but some building) and she was dressed in a complete full body nylon suit, like a zentai. Oh boy, I was so fascinated by that. Couldn't stop watching those scenes and fantasising :) I think that started me playing with panthyose and trying to make a full suit out of them :) I tought that i was the only one in the world who loved that. Luckily, I soon discoverd this on the internet when I found some nylon fetish sites and some of them also had the "nylon encasement". And not only that, I also found out how to make this encasement suit, using three pantyhose and making holes in the right places. That was such a wonderfull discovery. It really boosted this fetish for me. The best part was realising that I'm not alone in this :)

16 replies since 11/12/2018, 00:49   364 views