Which elements makes a good smother scene?

Share your own vision of that fetish

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    vlcsnap-2020-04-10-12h03m07s168

Hello everybody,
    I would like to open that discussion because i think there is a bunch of possibilities that can make a smother scene good!
    To me, there is at least 3 factor:
    1: Sound
    2: Intensity of the struggle
    3: Facial/eyes expressions

1: Sound
    How much sound the victim must produce? does she have to emit panicked muffled screams? or does she have to stay silent and concentrated on her struggle? actually, it depend of the characters, i have a thing for powerfull women, in case of a well trained assassin/guard smothered, i would prefer that she doesn't say a word, because she know it would be useless, but she can produce some natural sound of breathing attemps.
    Also, in case the victim would try to prevent someone else of the danger, or call for help, i would prefer she make vain moves with her arms or legs instead of loud moans.

2: Intensity of the struggle
    This is mainly depending of the actress ability to play "struggle moves". In my customs with Gisy, i tried few times to add some "kick in the air" action that was making the scene more visual, almost like a dance! (see Spy dreams 3 and Superheroine dreams 4) this was wonderful! I think the more hard is the struggle at the beginning, the more intense the scene will look when it will gradually decrease.. showing the victim weakening herself, loosing the fight, step by step!

3: Facial/Eyes expressions
    Anger or fear? that is the question, which expression describe the most perfectly the feelings of the victims. i would say, bit of both actually, it start with anger of course, but turn into panic and fear when the victim realize she's going to die. I've also a thing for wide opened eyes, when the victim eyes start crossing silly, when her beautifull eyes are rolling up, showing that she no longer in control!

These are basic thoughts about the elements that makes a good smother scene to me, but please, feel free to add you own! i would love discovering new elements, new ideas that i could maybe include in my futur customs!

Edited by odinoot - 20/5/2020, 11:53

2.     +1   +1   -1

Certe cose le avrai col tempo, certe altre non le avrai mai. - "Diaframma"

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Good morning Odi, for me.

- credibility of the action
    - interpretation of sadism
    . interpretation of death

and for these element

1: Intensity of the struggle
    2: Facial/eyes expressions
    3: Sound
    CITAZIONE
    Anger or fear?

It need both...

3.     +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Hoping to steal your smile... 😁
    Attached Image
    IMG_20200427_155938_413

4.     +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Thank you both for sharing you thoughts about it! i was wondering how i could upload image into my post? the attachment option is not working, is there a simple way to do that?

5.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Aurelio Cordelli thanks but we love women

6.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    If one day you happen to know Victoria ... the woman in me ... you could fall in love ... 😁

7.     +1   -1

Feticista Junior

Group
    XXX only for Members

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (odinoot @ 20/5/2020, 10:21) 
    Thank you both for sharing you thoughts about it! i was wondering how i could upload image into my post? the attachment option is not working, is there a simple way to do that?

Salut,

donc, je ne sais pas si ça est la meilleure façon mais il s'agit de cela que j'utilise.

Tu dois appuyer sur le petit bouton "FFU" en haut sur la droite et puis appuyer sur le bouton "Scegli File" (choisir dossier) et en suite charger l'image de ton ordinateur.

J'espère de t'avoir aidé.

Bonne chance.

8.     +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Thank you Tony! grazie mille!

9.     +3   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (odinoot @ 20/5/2020, 11:54) 
    Thank you Tony! grazie mille!

Stella is ever the best don't you think ?
    she really has a crazy talent for doing all these roles, but I love her specially in the limp scenes. Her body control is truly exceptional.

and what do you think of the importance of the signs around the neck? for some customers it's important, (you don't ask about it) I love the sign. From the vid A dangerus revenge between student customer Jon_Fr

Cattura3_2

Cattura_10

Cattura1_0

10.     +2   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Really interesting !

So for me the most important is :

1 - facial expressions ; the eyes are for me the most important thing in a death scene whether in struggle scene or post-mortem (death stare). The crossed eyes is a detail i really like too during a struggling even if it's not really realistic haha but i don't know why i like that.

2 - Struggling acting ; especially about the victim. The credibility of the struggling acting is very important to me. Whether she tries to wrestle with her hands violently or moans to withdraw from the killer's embrace. The legs moving in all directions is a detail very important too.

3 - Finally, the death scene with eyes open.

Yes Gisy ! i think i'm the only customer to ask you to add some makeup in the custom video haha :D strangling marks add something more in the realism. I like that.

11.     +2   +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I am new to this fetish, but if I can express my opinion I really like to see the expression of the eyes and face of the victim.
    The tongue gives the impression that the girl has now given up and is exhaling the last breaths.
    But I also find the smug expression of the girl who is strangling her adorable and devilish, it seems that she does it with pleasure.
    The marks on the neck add a touch of post mortem realism.
    I am not an expert in this type of video but I think I would like to hear the victim gasp, not to speak, to make the idea of ​​suffocation better.

12.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Smother is my main fetish. No too mutch foot smother and face sitting, because I don't consider them credible. (I understand will seem exciting, but how many dead will be real by feet in the world, and how many will be real with bagging or strangulation?)
    correct answer !! :) )
    odinoot is very similar to me in these perversions, but there is a Spanish customer who has them even more similar.
    In both cases we love nylon encasement and pantyhose, Odinot loves F/F dynamics and are my favorites to be filmed (I would like to do a little more explicit contexts but here it's hard), the other client usually loves M/F, the executrix cum while she kills the victim, this is the most exciting thing in my idea too. (normally the executioners are two, one takes care of killing the victim through bagging or other, way while the other executrix fucks the victim for the last time)
    Some of his videos (from the Spanish customer, are made in a more explicit way (unfortunately in Italy I can't deal with this production, but I'd like) the series is those of F.F.A, (femme fatale agency), mine are softer contexts. =_=
    I also like limp very much, but the necro parts no for example. fetnoir is very centered on the necro, but is to much for me, I prefer unconsciousness states, even if I prefer cold to warm :lol:

13.     +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I find face sitting exciting, but obviously in this context it is not very credible.
    Generally in the videos I prefer F / F, but if the goal is the execution of the victim then I would prefer F / m. Being submissive in nature, I identify myself with the victim and in this case my fantasy would come true.
    In fact, if I were to be killed, I wish it was a beautiful woman who would do it by suffocating me.
    There may be variations, but I would certainly like she strangle me with her hands.
    I'd like to be woken up in my sleep, perhaps in the middle of an erotic dream, and be finished in the moment of maximum excitement.

I never tried smother, but I remember once I passed out from a congestion, I can't say it was a bad feeling, I didn't suffer and seeing the light go out has a particular effect

14.     +3   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    I'm so glad about all your answers! so great to meet people with same type of fetish!
    Gisy, my dear you know how much details i usually ask you, and you include them perfectly! but i admit i never asked you that element (neck ligature makeup) because i thought it would be too much! that being said, i'm glad you like it, this is definately something i would like to add in our future project!
    I agree with what you said about realistic way to kill, i also prefer bagging and handsmother than "inventive" methods, even if we already made alternative methods that would not be possible for real, this is why my customs always contains the word "dreams" it's a way to include unreal things that would be only possible in a dream of a fantasies.

Also i fully agree on the female killing male scenario, i share that fantasy too Alterjoy, but i never made a custom movie based on it, because basically, i would like to play the victim myself hehe.

I perfectly imagine Gisy encased in nylon, smothering me with her most crazy expression, experiencing ecstatic pleasure from killing me, bringing herself to orgasm while i die under her hands without a chance to get mine!

I always loved the vids where two or more girls were killing a single victim! We tried that in our latest vid, was really great! that would be part of the next project too!

Thank you all for sharing your taste and your ideas about this!

Update : by the way, i think that lethal face smothering could happen is some very specific situations :lol: :
    male-pantyhose-tumblr-7

Edited by odinoot - 21/5/2020, 00:07

15.     +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I never thought about these fetish situations, but reading your words I realized that some things already interested me, I just had to look at them from another point of view.

Yes, face sitting could be lethal, but why deny yourself the smug expression of the woman who is suppressing you!☺️

27 replies since 20/5/2020, 08:19   799 views