Death fetish

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status

Hello ! :ph34r:

Ok I open this topic for lovers of dark fetishes of death :) I specify that these are only fantasies ;)
    For many years I have had a strange fetish for strangulation and smothering.
    I find that there is nothing sexier than a strangled woman struggling under the influence of her killer.

-What's your favorite way to kill or be killed ? explain why ?
    -Are you more of a killer or a victim ?

(You can explain in Italian of course :) )

2.     +1   +1   -1

Certe cose le avrai col tempo, certe altre non le avrai mai. - "Diaframma"

Group
    Administrator

Status
    there are many aspects that I like, I could say that the central that I like on the whole question, is the sense of control over the victim, or the partner. The idea that you can decide whether to keep breathing or not. may be to keep his/ her life
    There are some people who like facial expressions when performing, grotesque expressions, I like. species and crossed eyes, (always seems like a kind of orgasm), but I also love the helpless body to explore and control over the body (even if I prefer the state of unconsciousness to death), also bagging and strangulation remain the best, the hanging impresses me too much.

3.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    QUOTE (Gisy Scerman @ 9/5/2020, 11:18) 
    there are many aspects that I like, I could say that the central that I like on the whole question, is the sense of control over the victim, or the partner. The idea that you can decide whether to keep breathing or not. may be to keep his/ her life
    There are some people who like facial expressions when performing, grotesque expressions, I like. species and crossed eyes, (always seems like a kind of orgasm), but I also love the helpless body to explore and control over the body (even if I prefer the state of unconsciousness to death), also bagging and strangulation remain the best, the hanging impresses me too much.

It's exactly what i think ! total control over the victim is very exciting! I think that for dominant people it is the extreme point of domination! to have the feeling of having the power of life and death in their hands.

I really like details like facial expressions too, like crossing eyes even if some people will say that it is not realistic lol your model Stella was very talented for that ...
    Bagging is something i like also ! I have a real attraction for suffocation with pillow too but it's not really popular :lol:

4.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Jon_Fr but did you ever order me custom? because I made a limp with smoking and really long ( a few strangulation scneses ) about a year ago (a little more), I liked it a lot, I attach some pictures.

The pillow doesn't drive me crazy, but I think it depends on the fact that the face is not visible

( from the best whore videos )

IMG-20181213-WA0011.

IMG-20181213-WA0020

IMG-20181213-WA0016

5.     +1   +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    QUOTE (Gisy Scerman @ 10/5/2020, 13:12) 
    Jon_Fr but did you ever order me custom? because I made a limp with smoking and really long ( a few strangulation scneses ) about a year ago (a little more), I liked it a lot, I attach some pictures.

The pillow doesn't drive me crazy, but I think it depends on the fact that the face is not visible

( from the best whore videos )

Gisy Scerman I have ordered many custom video from you Gisy but not this one :) but it's my kind of style yes ! Stella seems really good at this one ! honestly she is one of the best fetish actress is have saw in my life. These facial expressions, her natural limp talent, she is perfect. My fisrt custom video with you was with her and Valerie and you ! unfortunately i have lost this video cause my old pc crashed :(

It was this one : https://iwantclips.com/store/96016/Crimini...een-student-MP4

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Stella is an actress here in Italy, so she's not a simple model, she is something more, I love her too, and with time or she becomes more and more beautiful, but I also loved Elizabeth in the limp scenes.
    Too bad that she closed definitively with fetish

oh yes, I remember it, great acting

CITAZIONE
    ! unfortunately i have lost this video cause my old pc crashed :(

Is not a problem write me and e-mail and I'll send you free ;)

7.     +1   -1

Curioso

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    Oh I didn't know she was a real actress in Italy :) is she famous?
    But that does not surprise me, she is very comfortable in scenes with dialogues or to play emotions!
    I love Elizabeth too ! I had ordered a limp fetish video with her ! I'm sad she stopped the fetish :(

Anyway you're very lucky to play with all these beautiful women :)

8.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    very famous no, but he made many and music videos, some fiction for Italian national television, is very valid. This video below is an important successful Italian song, where she's the protagonist

yes, I also think I'm very lucky, I love shooting these videos and I would like to specialize in this I love dark contest strangle <3 , Ammalia was also a very feticist of smoter and limp (although she as a sub) I as dom (it being understood that I always think there is a switch part in all of us).

There is good news Eleonore is back too she is very good (I don't know if you remember the killer cat series) she is really exceptional with expressions.

9.     +1   +1   -1

Appassionato

Group
    Horror Fantasies

Status
    I prefer to be a victim ;) , I like to think that a girl shoots me with a gun, but before being killed, I like to be handcuffed and my mouth to be clogged.
    But sometimes I imagine myself being the killer and killing a girl by shooting him with a gun.
    Another fantasy of mine is to play Russian roulette.

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (fetishrevolver @ 13/5/2020, 12:50) 
    I prefer to be a victim ;) , I like to think that a girl shoots me with a gun, but before being killed, I like to be handcuffed and my mouth to be clogged.
    But sometimes I imagine myself being the killer and killing a girl by shooting him with a gun.
    Another fantasy of mine is to play Russian roulette.

It's too fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    They are banned my store "Crimini Italiani " crimini italiani " romani IWC. Non remains only Nicheclips :angry: ;_;

Edited by Gisy Scerman - 28/5/2020, 10:29

12.     +1   +1   -1

Feticista Senior

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    -What's your favorite way to kill or be killed ? explain why ?
    -Are you more of a killer or a victim ?

I feel more victim, perhaps because of my more submissive nature. There are two types of death that I would prefer: if it were an execution I would like to be hanged, in public, in a crowded square as in the past. Killed, exposed and humiliated. If it was a murder then I would like a beautiful woman to wake me from sleep in a moment of excitement and strangle me looking me in the eyes. If I really had to be killed I would like it.

11 replies since 8/5/2020, 19:17   1524 views